Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s o n
NOOB
NOOB
s o n

S o n moderator Application :)  gl Devil and Pluto on mod Empty
PostSubject: S o n moderator Application :) gl Devil and Pluto on mod   S o n moderator Application :)  gl Devil and Pluto on mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

1.) Your in-game name. S o n

2.) Your Skype username. (If you have one)

3.) Your real name and age. Allen Age 15

4.) Reason why you want to be a Staff member in-game.
Not really sure... i mean i really like the server. i enjoy being friends with everyone and ive changed alot since the last time i played this game. And also i mean this will be the first time i will be moderator in any server. i Dont want mod for the power, i want it to help people. yes i know we can help people when we are not part of staff but usually people only ask a mod, admin+ is on and the rich people. tbh i have played other servers but not as great as this one. So far people on this server is just totally great (staff, players) but even if you dont choose me its fine i just have to work harder Smile

5.) Why should we pick you? Give us some of you talents or good ideas that would contribute to more players or a happier community. As i included above i really dont got much to say. I will do my best to contribute to the server as best as i can Smile. I know this doesnt have a lot of effort but when there is more players soon i think i would make a great mod. Nice seeing all the original players back and gl on devil and Pluto for mod Smile

Last edited by s o n on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Forums Founder
Adam

PostSubject: Re: S o n moderator Application :) gl Devil and Pluto on mod   S o n moderator Application :)  gl Devil and Pluto on mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:39 pm

GoodLuck On Mod
Back to top Go down
https://indrascape.forumotion.com
Forum Whore Pluto
Forums Founder
Forum Whore Pluto

PostSubject: Re: S o n moderator Application :) gl Devil and Pluto on mod   S o n moderator Application :)  gl Devil and Pluto on mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S o n moderator Application :) gl Devil and Pluto on mod   S o n moderator Application :)  gl Devil and Pluto on mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S o n moderator Application :) gl Devil and Pluto on mod
Page 1 of 1