Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s o n
NOOB
NOOB
s o n

Prayer guide!!! omfg Empty
PostSubject: Prayer guide!!! omfg   Prayer guide!!! omfg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Requirement: any bones

Suggest: Frost d bones or Dragon bones

Your question: "S O N where do i get frost dragon bones and d bones?"

To obtain dragon bones you have to kill dragons. the dragons are located in wild or traverly dungeon

-------->Monster teleport---- Traverly Dungeon---- go through the tube---- and there are the blue dragons (baby blue dragons are included)

------>Pk teleport----Wild 13--- and there u will have green dragons... (you may tele to wild 18 but u have to walk to around wild 20 to see the green dragons)(pray melee)

Now the Frost dragon bones Smile
1.Teleport home (if your already at home well then you can skip this step)
2. You will see portals at home (2 GLOWING YELLOW PORTALS) OOOOOOO
3. click on the first one (forgot if it would make a difference) it will teleport you to this cave
4. You will see frost dragons (and these Ice strykewyrm---- you need 90 slayer)( frost Dragons may drop Dragonic Visage) (get 95 smithing, obtain dragon visage and anti fire to make Dragonfire shield)
5. Protect melee when you attack a frost dragon (when you die you dont lose stuff but it saves time instead of going back and forth)... (also bring about half an inventory of prayer pots if you wanna stay longer)
6. once you load your inventory with Dragon bones or frost dragon bones teleport home.
7. Run up a bit north of home and you should see a white alter
8.Use the dragon bones / Frost dragon bones on alter for more exp
9. ENJOY Smile

Note to you:: Wear a Ring of Stone obtainable by killing penance at the back of edgebank (home tele) and get 90 points then talk to the snowman and buy it. (trade the snowman to check the points or go to the quest tab and see your points... it may take sometime for the points to show up but you will get it).
-Once you obtain the Ring of Stone equip it and you receive double exp for all skills) Not to mention TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DOUBLE EXP WEEKENDS SO THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE QUADRIPPLE EXP Smile
DO NOT WASTE EXP Smile))))
Back to top Go down
Forum Whore Pluto
Forums Founder
Forum Whore Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Prayer guide!!! omfg   Prayer guide!!! omfg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Very nice! Smile +1
Back to top Go down
Adam
Forums Founder
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Prayer guide!!! omfg   Prayer guide!!! omfg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Nice Guide! +1
Back to top Go down
https://indrascape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer guide!!! omfg   Prayer guide!!! omfg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer guide!!! omfg
Page 1 of 1